Tuesday, October 23, 2012

north face jackets for men I thought

Cloudless sky, clouds, the kind of blue I've never seen, or even think to make me dizzy air is very fresh, it seems everything is so beautiful, I thought, if they are not strong enough to be able to invasion of earth, GDI will kill came to occupy here, right,north face jackets for men?
Forward more than ten minutes, and came to a cliff near. Far from the Great Plains, the vision of them all green, unlike the outskirts of the city of Shared Naturals ruins. Course, people fascinated by the scenery, but I have seen Even better things - about three kilometers away, there is a small city, there is a railway winds.
In retrospect, I also really bold. Think guns with inconvenient, my lack of independent combat capability, simply putting a gun thrown into the river, on the empty-handed swaggering walked to the city the way passing through several towns and villages, and I also try to forward the initiative to the people to ask the road. their look and answer, we can see I have not revealed the secret, which help greatly enhanced the my self-confidence. heaven city does not like us for many years to form concepts as completely Army tube heavily guarded. although construction style with human city a lot of difference, but can be seen everywhere in the electricity, running water, and occasionally see little police,wholesale nfl jerseys, are very formal kind. soldier, a renowned no.
Hour or seen heaven customs I was dumbfounded., If not years of education by GDI concept of heaven, then, in my mind, I do suspect came to the earth you ever been to the country. people here looks almost human not find any difference between the entire living environment, despite the differences, but the the ancient barbarism situation is completely different from our impression. Wei Xiaobao forged identity card and some money to my stay in the box seems enough I spent in the way I actually still find a ghostly taxi in this city, to catch to go to the train station, along the road to stop the driver bragging.
That I blew gushing taxi driver said that their car is modified according to the legendary ancient god action tool shape, so weird he repeatedly sighing my country people do not understand civilization, do not understand anything. listening to what I have learned in Xuzhou, a look of contempt, said: get lost, you can play 369 alarm call - but you might not understand how the alarm, ha ha! remember help help, Mianshan some people, or encountered police best and more bad guys in the big cities, can not blame I did not warn you ! This is not more and we like this?
Came to the train station, I ate surprised - actually a computerized ticketing ...
I know why heaven Bureau has always been low-key, Wei Xiaobao Why call them farmers. Seems they can do is planted in the remote mountainous prefecture, to inquire about the grapevine, and expertise in the most violent means to engage in sabotage. real heaven inside story they know? Take a train, I'll just find someone bragging this small city called Moon River County was far from Xuzhou, night two days away (1500 km on Billboard see here are actually human Metric count

No comments:

Post a Comment